Enterprises across the world are increasingly investing in modular construction. In a survey on Prefabrication and Modularization in Construction, 40 percent of participating contractors want to include prefabrication and modular construction as a part of their company’s strategic growth initiatives. According to the survey, 35 percent of contractors in the U.S. are implementing modular construction in the design phase of their building processes. It’s not a surprise, given the unceasing pressure to lower prices and the cost of a skilled construction workforce.
Modular building techniques will soon be the new construction industry standard as builders realize that modular construction projects can be completed in a shorter time frame with significant savings.
If your organization is struggling to find sufficient funds for investing in new construction projects, turning to used modular buildings could be your solution. Here’s why!
1. Quick Installation and Delivery. The modular components of used buildings are pre-engineered for quick assembly during installation. This reduces the time and effort to resume business operations. For example, schools can keep to their class schedules while construction workers install modular buildings on campus.
2. Attractive Pricing. Used modular buildings are reasonably priced. These savings mean you have room in your budget to add customize and upgradeable features. You'll also save on architectural design and production costs since the buildings are already designed.
3. Faster Return on Investment. Since modular building techniques shorten construction time, you’re that much closer to bringing in profit and seeing the returns on your investment. By utilizing used modular buildings, turnaround times are faster and appealing for commercial projects looking to reduce delays.
4. Versatility. Organizations evolve and adapt to the changing economics. Modular or pre-fab buildings are easy to customize, expand, and relocate. Portable classrooms, mobile offices, and modular education complexes are just a few examples and each option comes in a range of styles, sizes, and finishes.
5. Environmentally Friendly. Environmentally-conscious organizations are building with used modular structures to become a part of the responsible construction movement. Not only does modular construction result in less construction waste, but it also causes less disturbance to the environment.
These are just some of the benefits of used modular buildings. At Mobile Modular, we give you the assurance of reliable quality and affordable pricing. To find out more about modular buildings, contact us or request a quote.